- May 25, 2017
- Posted by: Bicon Consultants
- Category: Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power - Policy, PAT Updates
To give an initial boost to the trading of ESCerts, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has issued an amendment order in the matter of Determination of Fee and Charges payable under Regulation 12 of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions for Dealing in Energy Savings Certificates) Regulations, 2016.
Summary of the order-
- The Fees and Charges determined through this Order shall be payable by the Eligible Entities to the Registry
- The application for Registration of Designated Consumer as ‘Eligible Entity’ shall be accompanied by one-time Registration Fee at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per application. The Designated consumers who register themselves with the registry by 31.12.2017 are waived of this registration fee.
- The Eligible Entities issued ESCerts , shall pay an ESCerts Fee at the rate of Rs. 5/- per ESCert.
Bicon Consultants in association with the Category I trading licensee will be glad to serve you in ESCerts trading Process (starting from the registration of the Designated Consumers with the Registry to the Transaction of ESCerts in the Power Exchange(s))