- July 18, 2017
- Posted by: Bicon Consultants
- Category: PAT Updates
To onset the ESCerts Trading process, registration of Designated Consumers with POSOCO to become Eligible Entity has been commenced from 14th July, 2017.
- DC’s shall apply to the Registry for getting registered through PATNET Portal and submit the printout of the same application duly signed by Authorized Signatory to the Registry.
- One-time Registration Fees of Rs. 15000/- plus GST @ 18% as applicable is waived for all those eligible entities who register themselves with the Registry till 31.12.2017.
- The DCs to whom ESCerts have been issued shall pay ESCert(s) Fee at the rate of Rs. 5/- per ESCert plus GST @ 18% as applicable.
- All payment to Registry shall be done only through ECS and no draft/ cheque are accepted.
- After due verification of completeness of registration application including payment of fee and charges within 15 working days from date of receipt of complete application, Registry shall register the concerned DC(s) as ‘eligible entity’ and will issue the ‘Certificate of Registration’ in electronic form.
Bicon Consultants in association with the Category I trading licensee is positioned to serve you with its ESCert Advisory Services and make ESCerts trading process convenient with its domain expertise (starting from the registration of the Designated Consumers with the Registry to the Transaction of ESCerts in the Power Exchange(s)).