Fire Safety: Jabong’s Largest Warehouse Catches Fire

A major fire broke out at  Jabong’s largest warehouse outside Gurgaon in Pataudi. The fire was probably caused by the short-circuiting of electric wires and caused a severe damage to goods. The fire was so severe that over 25 fire tenders, including those from private operators, the Indian Air Force, and the nearby districts of Rewari and Jhajjar were called to tend to fire. Jabong will continue to conduct business normally, subject to some temporary delays or fulfilment issues which could be encountered for some product categories.

Bicon Consultants is one of the leading fire safety and electrical safety audit companies in India, helping companies with risk assessment and electrical safety management plan.

Sharing is caring!

This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.