- October 3, 2016
- Posted by: Bicon Consultants
- Category: Renewable Energy, Uncategorized
The solar power industry saw rapid decline in the tariff, in close to two years. Foreign players, and domestic players won several projects, through competitive bidding with tariff as close to INR5.00 a unit. Though the companies are confident of sustaining this tariff, one of the primary requirements is access to capital, at lower cost. The solar industry will further witness good growth and poses a good opportunity for investors, who are looking for long term predictable cash flows in future. Bicon is assisting individuals and companies with investments in Solar Power sector and specific solar power projects in India, through its holding company Volition LLP.
The key factors which investors look at are:
- Credibility and history of the generator
- Land titles
- Power evacuation
- Power purchase agreements
- The supplier of solar power equipments, credibility of supplier also plays a vital role to attract investments in the solar power projects.