Renewable Energy Services
Bicon Consultants has an extensive knowledge in the renewable energy sector. We strive to work in the renewable energy sector and assist our clients in their endeavour to go green. Our services in the renewable energy sectors are aimed at providing 360 degree services from one focal point, to make project implementation seamlessly easy.
We work on Solar Power Projects, Roof Top Solar Projects, Wind Power Projects, Biomass Based Power Projects.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) or Feasibility Reports or Assessment Studies etc.
- Commissioning of Renewable Energy Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services.
- Assisting & monitoring for design, engineering, installation, commissioning, testing, O&M and DPR verification / Performance testing reports / EYA reports.
- Preparation of tender document as per the Government/Local bodies norms.
- Carrying out tender evaluation process and assisting in selection of appropriate technology provider in consultation with respective departments.
- Preparation of drafts and assisting in finalizing and signing of various contractual documents / agreements required for the projects.
- Monitoring & supervision of project execution and commissioning activities to ensure quality & project time frame.
- To ensure and evaluate that the project designs and drawings are in line with the project requirement.
- Capacity building for successful management and operation of the project.
- To assist in successful commissioning.
- To assist for preparation and completion of procedures for availing Central/State CFA, REC & tax exemption claims from concerned departments/organizations successfully.
- Assisting in obtaining required statuary clearances from the concerned govt. departments/agencies.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”