Lenders Independent Engineers Services
Bicon Consultants provides lenders independent engineer’s report (LIE/LIER) services to the Banks and Investors. Our team comprises of sectoral experts, capable of providing status report of projects, review and assessment including:
Technical design – suitability, competitiveness, reliability, operating lifetime
Completion risk – interface risk permitting status envisaged timetable site visit
Operational risk – project contracts/parties, environmental impact, insurance coverage
Estimated budget for operation and maintenance – reflection in the financial model
Services offered by Lenders Independent Engineers:
Lenders Independent Engineers offer a wide range of services, including:
- Technical Due Diligence: The independent engineer will conduct a technical due diligence to assess the technical feasibility of the project. This includes a review of the project’s design, construction plans, equipment, and technology.
- Project Risk Assessment: The independent engineer will identify and assess the risks associated with the project, including technical, commercial, financial, and regulatory risks.
- Cost Estimation: The independent engineer will prepare an estimate of the project’s construction and operation costs, including a detailed breakdown of the costs for each component of the project.
- Compliance Verification: The independent engineer will verify that the project complies with all applicable regulations and standards.
- Project Management Support: The independent engineer will provide project management support, including monitoring the construction progress, reviewing the construction plans, and providing technical advice to the project team.
Importance of Lenders Independent Engineers Report:
A Lenders Independent Engineers Report is important because it provides an independent assessment of the project’s technical, commercial, and financial viability. The report helps the lender to make an informed decision about whether or not to finance the project. It also helps the borrower to identify and mitigate risks associated with the project. The LIE report is used by project stakeholders, including lenders, investors, and developers, to evaluate the project’s risks and make informed decisions.
In conclusion, a Lenders Independent Engineers Report is a comprehensive report prepared by an independent engineer to provide an assessment of a project’s technical, commercial, and financial viability. The report is an important tool for lenders, investors, and developers to evaluate the risks associated with the project and make informed decisions. The LIE report is used for large infrastructure projects and includes technical due diligence, risk assessment, cost estimation, compliance verification, and project management support.