Bicon is looking for experienced fire safety auditors to carry out Fire Safety Audits for a range of facilities like commercial offices, high-rise complexes, malls, QSRs, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Advising clients on fire safety matters as part of audit and compliance with the regulations.
- Carry out fire safety training for clients or group of clients.
- Being the technical point of contact for the clients.
- Prepare and finalize fire safety audit reports.
- Review reports of subordinates.
- Degree in fire safety or fire engineering
- Extensive experience in auditing fire risk assessments against the latest fire safety standards.
- Working knowledge of the Fire Safety regulations and/or standards including NBC 2016
- NEBOSH certification will be an added advantage
- Self-driven and excellent communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with the end client.
- Option of conducting the Electrical Safety Audits
|Job Category||Fire Safety Auditor|