Opening for experienced project management consultants with experience in techno-economic viability reports, lender’s independent engineer’s report.
- Technical due diligence for TEV Studies (Greenfield/ Expansion/ Restructuring Projects)/ Detailed Project Reports/ Business Valuation
- Installed Capacity Assessment with Line Balancing of Core and Auxiliary equipment
- Periodical Monitoring and reporting of Project Implementation Status
- Lender’s Independent Engineer’s Report preparation
- Liasion with bankers
- Empanelment with nationalised and private banks
- Travel across various project locations as per requirement for project site/unit visits/ monitoring of implementation
- Gathering of inputs from Client/Other stakeholders requisite for preparation of the TEV/DPR/Valuation report
Requirements & Certifications:
- Education: B.E (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) + MBA
- Experience: 5-8 years
- Advanced skills in MS – Word/ Excel / PowerPoint
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Experience in Preparation of Techno-Economic Viability /Detailed Project Report for projects with at least Rs.250 Crore project cost in multiple industry sectors
- Experience in preparation of Fixed Asset Valuation report (Plant and Machinery) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting for Lender Independent Engineer services
- Should have consistently worked in more than 20 projects per annum across various industries
- Former banker or past experience in bank or large consulting will be a plus.
|Job Category||Project Management|