Opening for experienced project management consultants with experience in techno-economic viability reports, lender's independent engineer's report. Key Responsibilities:
- Technical due diligence for TEV Studies (Greenfield/ Expansion/ Restructuring Projects)/ Detailed Project Reports/ Business Valuation
- Installed Capacity Assessment with Line Balancing of Core and Auxiliary equipment
- Periodical Monitoring and reporting of Project Implementation Status
- Lender's Independent Engineer's Report preparation
- Liasion with bankers
- Empanelment with nationalised and private banks
- Travel across various project locations as per requirement for project site/unit visits/ monitoring of implementation
- Gathering of inputs from Client/Other stakeholders requisite for preparation of the TEV/DPR/Valuation report
- Education: B.E (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) + MBA
- Experience: 5-8 years
- Advanced skills in MS – Word/ Excel / PowerPoint
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Experience in Preparation of Techno-Economic Viability /Detailed Project Report for projects with at least Rs.250 Crore project cost in multiple industry sectors
- Experience in preparation of Fixed Asset Valuation report (Plant and Machinery) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting for Lender Independent Engineer services
- Should have consistently worked in more than 20 projects per annum across various industries
- Former banker or past experience in bank or large consulting will be a plus.
|Job Category||Project Management|
Bicon is looking for experienced fire safety auditors to carry out Fire Safety Audits for a range of facilities like commercial offices, high-rise complexes, malls, QSRs, warehouses, and manufacturing plants. Responsibilities:
- Advising clients on fire safety matters as part of audit and compliance with the regulations.
- Carry out fire safety training for clients or group of clients.
- Being the technical point of contact for the clients.
- Prepare and finalize fire safety audit reports.
- Review reports of subordinates.
- Degree in fire safety or fire engineering
- Extensive experience in auditing fire risk assessments against the latest fire safety standards.
- Working knowledge of the Fire Safety regulations and/or standards including NBC 2016
- NEBOSH certification will be an added advantage
- Self-driven and excellent communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with the end client.
- Option of conducting the Electrical Safety Audits
|Job Category||Fire Safety Auditor|